Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Week 7 Photo Challenge: Screenplay Cover


     This picture was taking of me at Teller's Birthday party about 5 years ago.  I got invited to Teller's birthday one year when I first moved here.  They had the entire guest meet at this house in the middle of the desert.  I don't remember for sure where.  There were about fifteen of us and two makeup artists from Los Angeles.  Teller wasn't there yet.  The makeup artist painted us as zombies and we went out to this old cemetery and waited for Teller.  Out of nowhere a helicopter flew off to us.  We all started walking like zombies and when the helicopter dropped Teller off we all walked up to him and started grabbing him.  We went back to the house and they got him all painted up and then we ate.  After lunch we went and road four wheelers in the sand dunes.  Teller feel off his once.  After that, we went and had a scavenger hunt in a junk yard.  I had lots of fun. I met Teller through my lawyer in Cincinnati.  He is a huge Teller fan and he would send Teller gifts he thought were neat for no reason.  And every time he came to Vegas he would go see Penn & Teller.  After the show Teller would invite him to visit back in there greeting room called "The Monkey Room” It was called that because they had monkey's everywhere scattered throughout the room. When I moved out here, Bob (Lawyer) set me up to meet Teller.  We've been friends ever since . . .