Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Week 8 Photo Challenge: You as the Professional

     Here I am fresh out of the shower.  I set up the light by using a bounce card on a c-stand and used 650 tungsten.  I ironed my suit and got ready for this picture.  I had my wife take the shot. Unfortunately she's not much of a photographer because it's a bit out of focus.  I don't know how she managed to get it out of focus because I set the camera up for her and took a test shot of her.  The image was fine.  I would reconsider retaking the shot over but I had a hard time getting ready for this shot.  This past Thursday I started feeling sick.  My head started hurting so I went to bed early.  In the middle of the night I woke up feeling very sick.  My whole body was aching and I had a high fever.  My wife gave me some medicine and put a cold damp rag over my forehead.  I was miserable. I spent the last four days in bed.  Today (Tuesday) I felt a little bit better but I've had a head ache the entire day.  This definitely but a damper in my plans.  This Friday I have my review.  I planned on getting everything I needed done for it out of the way early so I can focus on this class.  Now I'm behind and don't know if I will be able to make it into class tomorrow (Wednesday).  My wife took our kids to the doctor today to get there flu shots.  She told the doctor that I have the flu.  He asked her when I got it.  She told him Thurs.  He told her I got at least three more days.  I'm hoping I will feel better tomorrow; I have a lot of work to do.