Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Intellectual Property_Week 2

The internet to me is my learning source to my 3d art.  Without it, I could see my self really struggling learning new skills that would improve my 3d work.  This could prevent me getting a job in post-production.  Networking is a big part of finding a job.  I would no longer have a website where potential clients could see my work.   It also prevents me from viewing other Artist work.  Viewing other Artist work can be motivating and may influence my next project.  All my financing is done on the internet along with a lot of other people.  Point is, a lot of things are done over the internet.  Without it, simple task would have to be done by hand.  Which means people would have to get in their cars a drive.  That means a lot more people would have to spend more of their money on gas.  So, gas prices would go up.  The internet has become a big part of everyone’s  lives.  Without it, their might just be a riot.