Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Week 3 EOC: Where am I now, and where am I going?

     As of right now, I'm on my last quarter of school.  My skills as a 3D Artist as grown pretty strong.  I ‘ve worked hard in school through out my classes.  I feel my camera matching class has benefit me the most.  It allowed me to apply my 3D models into video footage.  My other classes has gave me the opportunity to develop projects that involved 3D compositing.  Out side of class, I spend some time watching Video tutorials at Digital Tutors or I work on my models for my feature project.  Right now I'm creating a F-22 Raptor (Fighter Jet) that will blow-up the Hoover Dam.  Where I plan to go out of school is a job in a studio.  What I don’t know is what city.  Hopefully I can find a job here in Vegas.  If I have to, I’ll find work in Los Angeles.  If I can’t find a Studio job, I’ll find work in Video Production.  Regardless what I’ll be doing, I will be working in the industry.  I will be constantly be developing my skills as a 3D Artist.  Since I work on a computer, I don’t plan to retire.  Only way I will stop, is if I physically can’t do it any more, or I die.  All I know I have to start making money.  I need to be able to support my family.  I can’t wait to see my wife’s face when I start making a substance about of money where it comes to a point where she can quit her job.